First Day Checklist
Below is a list of items that your child will need to have the best experience for their first day and beyond. Making sure that you have these for the first day will ensure a smooth start!
- Family Enrollment Packet (if not yet given to the Program Director) This includes a copy of your child’s updated immunization record and your completed Tuition Express Form. All paperwork must be signed and turned in prior to starting with The Learning Station.
- At least 1 change of clothes (including socks and underwear) You will want to make sure that these clothes are changed seasonally and as your child outgrows them. Be sure to send in replacements if the extra change of clothes is used. This change of clothing will be kept in your child’s cubby.
- Kindermat, crib sheet, blanket, and “lovey” item if your child prefers one (Explorers room and above) Please label all of these items and place in your child’s cubby. The bedding items will go home weekly to be washed and returned to start each new week.
- Diapers and wipes (if applicable) Please be sure to bring a full pack and label the pack with your child’s first and last name. These items will be stored in the classroom. You will be informed when these supplies are in need of replenishing.
- Pre-made bottles and/or baby food (Infants and Explorers only-if you choose to supply these from home) These things must be pre-made and labeled with the date, contents, and child’s first and last name. They must be brought in for each day.
- Empty labeled bottles (if The Learning Station is providing formula for your infant under 1 year) Please label these bottles with your child’s name.
- Empty labeled sippy cup (Discoverers and Adventurers room) Milk will be served at snacks and meal times in the provided cup.