Thank you for visiting The Learning Station Child Development Center, your trusted child care provider for over a decade. We are an independently-owned and operated center serving the children and families of Conway, SC and the greater Grand Strand communities. We offer the best in quality for infant care, toddler and preschool early learning environments, after school care, and summer camp! Come and visit us today!
Our Unique Differences
- Relationship Based Care. Your child will be cared for in an environment that meets his or her individual needs and you’ll receive pictures, newsletters, daily reports, and special notes throughout their time with The Learning Station Child Development Center. We utilize KidReports, a digital classroom management system to help you keep up to date with your child’s day in real time.
- Fabulous Outdoor Environments. We have a covered play patio, 3 playgrounds divided by ages and a wonderful custom designed splash deck for fun water play.
- Christian Environment. Your child will learn verses and Bible stories in a fun and engaging way. They’ll begin to understand the true meaning of important holidays in a nurturing Christian environment in a way that they can understand!
- Live Webcam viewing. Don’t miss a minute of your child’s active day, view live streaming video from your smart phone or PC giving you extra peace of mind.
- Extra Curricular Activities included in your tuition. We provide P.E. Classes, Creative Arts Classes, Yoga, Sign Language and Spanish at no extra charge.
- Highly Qualified Staff. So much more than just daycare. We strive to offer high quality Early Childhood Education and childcare in our program. Your child will be taught and cared for by teachers who are educated, experienced, and professional. The Learning Station requires additional yearly training for each of our staff members, above and beyond the state requirements, to insure that we are providing the highest quality care with the most up to date practices in the early childhood field.
Our mission is to provide innovative programs and state of the art facilities, enabling us to promise the very best child care and learning in a loving Christian environment. We are committed to delivering the highest quality early education, preschool and school age care available in our area.
Our vision at The Learning Station is to allow children to fully experience childhood, and be treated with respect as unique individuals. Children learn and benefit through child directed play activities, and we strive to make learning FUN in a world that is trying to make our children grow up too quickly! Through developmentally appropriate activities, children will thrive in our program and be fully prepared to enter kindergarten upon graduating our preschool program. We strive to make a difference… one child at a time!
It’s not “just daycare;” it’s the beginning of a lifetime of learning! We know that your choice of early childhood programs is one of the most important decisions you will make for your child. Therefore, we are committed to providing a warm, loving and rewarding experience for your family in a Christian environment, because great beginnings last a lifetime!
DID YOU KNOW?
- The Learning Station is conveniently located at 690 Singleton Ridge Rd. in Conway. It is close to the Conway Medical Center, CCU, HGTC, Lowes and the Industrial Complex behind Lowes.
- We are on the borderline of Myrtle Beach and Convenient to Carolina Forest Families!
- We offer various full day and half day schedule options, so you’re sure to find something that fits your needs.
- We guarantee your happiness! Ask about our Happy Family Guarantee!
- We are locally owned and operated, and our directors have a combined 60 years of early childhood experience! We are the experts of child development in our area!
- We are the Learning Lab for Early Childhood students at CCU, HGTC and the Academy. Students come to see high quality care in action, and your child gets to be part of it!
- All rooms are equipped with bathrooms, telephones, site-wide intercoms, and at least one webcam (including around the playgrounds) that you can view through a secure website. It is a window to your child’s world! Parents and guardians can actually see their child learn and grow throughout the day.
- Added security includes a locked lobby with parents having access codes to enter the classroom areas. The Learning Station has an open door policy, and parents are encouraged to participate as much as possible.
Get value-added benefits to let your child soar higher into the early realms of learning and discovery. Contact us today.
Read Our Story! Download this PDF file and learn more about what our school is about.